The Administrative Skills Course inculcates the development of key competencies that are needed to succeed in the field of modern administration. It emphasizes the value of being a contributing member of a team, group, or organization. Students learn about verbal and written communication, team management, action plan designing, proactive work, problem solving, and more.
This course is structured around interactive activities, individual and group exercises, discussions, and practical applications. These will encourage students to form strategies that help them deal with real-life scenarios in the field of work they choose.
Why Study with TIUA?
- A global curriculum that offers practical yet ethical learning
- Scholarships that allow easy access to education
- Teachers who offer the latest business expertise
- A culture built on values and community service
- Opportunities for career finding
Administrative Skills Courses
- Administrative Office Procedures
- Administrative Support
- Archiving and Records Management
- Basic Bookkeeping
- Business Writing
- Collaborative Business Writing
- Executive and Personal Assistant
- Meeting Management
- Organizational Skills
- Social Media in the Workplace
- Supply Chain Management
Learn more about this course by calling 888-400-8257.