As greater economic opportunities spring up in the global market, it becomes imperative to learn how new businesses can successfully find a niche of service and thrive. This Business Start-Up Course will provide students with the essential skills, methods, and frameworks to plan a new venture and ensure its flourishing and accomplishment of development goals.
This course will cover business planning, market analysis, teamwork and team development, efficient product and customer engagement, project management, and marketing strategies for initial phases of development. It will include practical applications, particularly the creation of a business plan for a hypothetical business.
Why Study with TIUA?
- A global curriculum that offers practical yet ethical learning
- Scholarships that allow easy access to education
- Teachers who offer the latest business expertise
- A culture built on values and community service
- Opportunities for career finding