The Career Development Course provides a framework for persons at different stages of their journey to career success－whether they already have plans for future careers or not. The course will assist students in developing an understanding and capacity to determine their goals and take the necessary steps to achieve them.
The course provides an overview of concepts that factor into making career choice decisions. Its main goal is to provide students with strategies for goal-setting, planning, reflection, and preparation. Personal assessment will play a key role.
Why Study with TIUA?
- A global curriculum that offers practical yet ethical learning
- Scholarships that allow easy access to education
- Teachers who offer the latest business expertise
- A culture built on values and community service
- Opportunities for career finding
Career Development Courses
- Ten Soft Skills You Need
- Assertiveness and Self-Confidence
- Communication Strategies
- Creative Problem Solving
- Developing Creativity
- Digital Citizenship
- Interpersonal Skills
- mLearning Essentials
- Negotiation Skills
- Personal Branding
- Project Management
- Telework And Telecommuting
- The Cloud and Business
- Time Management
- Women in Leadership
Learn more about this course by calling 888-400-8257.