Credit is the key asset of any business. To increase the financial literacy of prospective business professionals, we offer a course on Credit Management. This course introduces students to the governing concepts of credit and all the aspects of successful management. It will cover key errors that prevent credit growth, especially debt risks.
By the end of this course, students should be able to understand debt consolidation, proper budgeting, credit error resolutions, credit scores and reports, debt-to-income ratio, and strategies for avoiding bankruptcy. This will be especially useful for students preparing to join high-gain enterprises.
Why Study with TIUA?
- A global curriculum that offers practical yet ethical learning
- Scholarships that allow easy access to education
- Teachers who offer the latest business expertise
- A culture built on values and community service
- Opportunities for career finding