The Hospitality Course is designed to prepare students for the fast-paced world of the hospitality industry. It trains them for finding management, marketing, and sales opportunities. This course offers a comprehensive exploration of hotel and concierge services as they can be seen in the current age.
Students will learn the theories and principles of hospitality marketing, customer service, long-term customer management, appropriate problem-solving methods, and applying market information to meet demands. Practical application through various activities is a key part of this course.
Why Study with TIUA?
- A global curriculum that offers practical yet ethical learning
- Scholarships that allow easy access to education
- Teachers who offer the latest business expertise
- A culture built on values and community service
- Opportunities for career finding