The Human Resources Course familiarizes students with the basic principles, paradigms, and methods of human resource management, which is an integral function of any organization directed to specific goals. Whether or not the student will become an HR personnel is not he only goal; what matters is that persons who will take managerial responsibilities, regardless of their specialization, will be well-versed in understanding and implementing human resource policies and practices.
This course will cover the basic elements of HR functions, practical applications of principles and techniques, the implications of HR in various fields, and the appreciation of HR as an essential function of management.
Why Study with TIUA?
- A global curriculum that offers practical yet ethical learning
- Scholarships that allow easy access to education
- Teachers who offer the latest business expertise
- A culture built on values and community service
- Opportunities for career finding
Human Resources Courses
- Business Succession Planning
- Contract Management
- Crisis Management
- Developing a Lunch and Learn
- Employee Onboarding
- Employee Recruitment
- Employee Termination Processes
- Generation Gaps
- Health and Wellness at Work
- Hiring Strategies
- Human Resource Management
- Measuring Results From Training
- Millennial Onboarding
- Talent Management
- Universal Safety Practices
- Workplace Diversity
- Workplace Harassment
- Workplace Violence
Learn more about this course by calling 888-400-8257.