The Leadership Course is a primer to the significance of good leadership in any organizational structure. Good leaders are what keep any business afloat and thriving, and that is why we offer this course that can be applicable for even those who are not expected to take major leadership positions in their line of work.
Using the latest research and academic literature, this course offers a combination of practical and theoretical learning to inculcate essential skills for effective leadership. Once completed, students will be well-versed in the ethical dimensions of leadership, the basic aspects of organizational management, effective management paradigms, and various issues relevant in applied management.
Why Study with TIUA?
- A global curriculum that offers practical yet ethical learning
- Scholarships that allow easy access to education
- Teachers who offer the latest business expertise
- A culture built on values and community service
- Opportunities for career finding