To survive in a competitive market, businesses need the aid of relevant and effective marketing strategies. This Marketing Course will train students to become efficient and productive members of the marketing department of their workplace. It will cover marketing activities, their impact on organizational function, and the role of marketing in the business-consumer relations.
This course not only focuses on theoretical analysis of strategies, components, and marketing mechanisms. Students get to apply what they learn practically by means of marketing simulations, projects, and real-world implementation.
Why Study with TIUA?
- A global curriculum that offers practical yet ethical learning
- Scholarships that allow easy access to education
- Teachers who offer the latest business expertise
- A culture built on values and community service
- Opportunities for career finding