In the field of business, managing personal growth remains paramount to achieving goals for both groups and individuals. The Personal Development Course will help students learn the intricacies of personal development and how it affects performance, work dynamics, and decision-making. It provides the latest information in personal development and provides strategies to manage them for the benefit of accomplishing long-term objectives.
This course will offer tools that allow students to assess themselves and others in line with achieving their personal objectives in life and work. The dynamic of personal experience and social expectation takes up a key portion of the study.
Why Study with TIUA?
- A global curriculum that offers practical yet ethical learning
- Scholarships that allow easy access to education
- Teachers who offer the latest business expertise
- A culture built on values and community service
- Opportunities for career finding
Personal Development Courses
- Adult Learning – Mental Skills
- Adult Learning – Physical Skills
- Anger Management
- Attention Management
- Being A Likeable Boss
- Critical Thinking
- Emotional Intelligence
- Goal Setting and Getting Things Done
- Improving Mindfulness
- Improving Self-Awareness
- Increasing Your Happiness
- Job Search Skills
- Life Coaching Essentials
- Managing Personal Finances
- Managing Workplace Anxiety
- Personal Productivity
- Public Speaking
- Social Intelligence
- Social Learning
- Stress Management
- Taking Initiative
- Work-Life Balance
Learn more about this course by calling 888-400-8257.