Product management is the process by which a concept becomes realized concretely to meet specific needs. Meaning, it is the process by which a solution becomes a valuable product. This Product Management Course teaches products managers, valuable members of any business, the best practices for building, managing, and determining the profitability of products and product lines.
By the end of this course, learners should be able to determine the parameters of a product plan, analyze and implement product strategies, consider ethical concerns in production, find powerful and effective product positioning strategies, and evaluate the needs of their prospective market.
Why Study with TIUA?
- A global curriculum that offers practical yet ethical learning
- Scholarships that allow easy access to education
- Teachers who offer the latest business expertise
- A culture built on values and community service
- Opportunities for career finding