Those who are planning to or are currently in supervisory positions will benefit from this course. The Supervisors and Managers Course teaches the latest techniques and expertise in managing people to successfully achieve goals. It covers various leadership styles, how they worked in their specific context, and how they can be applied in a modern workplace.
This course aims to develop the essential skills of leadership, strategies for long-term goal-setting and motivation, methods to encourage proactive and positive action, and processes to reduce risks and problems.
Why Study with TIUA?
- A global curriculum that offers practical yet ethical learning
- Scholarships that allow easy access to education
- Teachers who offer the latest business expertise
- A culture built on values and community service
- Opportunities for career finding
Supervisors and Managers Courses
- Budgets And Financial Reports
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Conducting Annual Employee Reviews
- Developing New Managers
- Employee Motivation
- Facilitation Skills
- Knowledge Management
- Leadership And Influence
- Lean Process And Six Sigma
- Manager Management
- Middle Manager
- Office Politics For Managers
- Performance Management
- Supervising Others
- Team Building Through Chemistry
- Virtual Team Building And Management
Learn more about this course by calling 888-400-8257.