Capitalizing on a highly marketable skillset is important to stay productive and active in a workforce. This Workplace Essentials Course will help students develop the skills they need to maintain their performance for the completion of organizational and personal goals. It will help them cultivate their competencies, boost their confidence, and help them establish their foothold in their work environment.
This course will teach students how to proactively solve issues, deliver constructive criticism, build customer rapport, and uphold workplace policies. It’s an essential introduction to maintaining high-quality services.
Why Study with TIUA?
- A global curriculum that offers practical yet ethical learning
- Scholarships that allow easy access to education
- Teachers who offer the latest business expertise
- A culture built on values and community service
- Opportunities for career finding
Workplace Essentials Courses
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Business Acumen
- Business Ethics
- Business Etiquette
- Change Management
- Civility In The Workplace
- Conflict Resolution
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
- Cyber Security
- Delivering Constructive Criticism
- Developing Corporate Behavior
- Handling a Difficult Customer
- Networking Outside the Company
- Networking Within the Company
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Safety In The Workplace
- Team Building For Managers
- Teamwork And Team Building
Learn more about this course by calling 888-400-8257.